Fair Isle Ford - Lincoln and COVID-19: Our commitment to our customers and our community
A message to our customers and our Island community (updated May 27, 2020):
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to shape the way we all live our daily lives, Fair Isle Ford’s first priority is to protect the health and safety of both our valued staff and the public while continuing to offer an outstanding automotive experience to our customers. The Government of Prince Edward Island has now begun Phase 2 of its four-stage plan to lift public health measures and allow individuals, communities and organizations to transition back to public life on PEI, and we look forward to welcoming you back into our Charlottetown and Montague dealerships.
Considering these recent changes and the returning demand for vehicle purchases and service as we head into the warmer months, our dealership is taking measured steps to responsibly reopen our Showroom and allow our team to serve customers in all capacities, while maintaining strict social distancing and measures at all dealer locations.
Please familiarize yourself with the following policies and protocols before visiting our dealership for your pre-scheduled Sales, Service or Parts appointment:
- Floor markers have been placed in front of our Service Counter, directing visitors on maintaining proper social distancing while inside our dealership – please take notice and follow any instructions given by our staff
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the majority of customer-facing spaces within the dealership, including our Front Desk and Service Counter for your protection
- Our maintenance staff continues to routinely clean all customer-facing areas and surfaces including our Front Desk, door handles and Service Area with approved sanitization products
- Customer and demo vehicles continue to be wiped down after all repairs and maintenance
In addition to these measures, our dealerships are encouraging customers to contact us by phone or email prior to visiting us in-person. We will be happy to schedule an appointment with Sales, Service or Parts to meet your needs! Our website also provides a variety of forms for your convenience:
Please see below for updated information on current business hours and changes to how our Sales and Service teams currently operate.
As of May 25th our Sales Department in Charlottetown is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Our Sales Department in Montague is currently open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, closed on Saturdays. As per our Chief Public Health Officer’s recommendations around the reopening of retail outlets in Prince Edward Island as part of Phase 2, our showroom is now open to customers and most of our Sales staff are available for appointments.
Safety First Sales Process
We have implemented a ‘Safety First Sales Process’ in response to COVID-19 to ensure that Islanders who require a vehicle, either for personal or commercial use, can be served while maintaining social distancing protocols or self-isolation as needed. Should you be shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, Fair Isle Ford allows you to complete all steps of the sales process remotely and from the comfort of your home:
- Shopping and pricing: Visit our website or Ford.ca to check out current inventory and see pricing from your computer, phone or tablet. Contact our Sales Team for more detailed pricing information
- Test drive: Schedule an at-home or remote test drive through our website, or request a video walk-around of a specific vehicle, which we’ll email directly to you
- Trade-in appraisal: Fill out a Trade-In Estimate form on our website and we’ll email you our best estimate of your vehicle’s trade-in value within a day or two
- Financing and purchase: Complete your vehicle purchase from home – ask about having financing and vehicle documentation emailed to you, and have your new or pre-owned vehicle delivered to your door
Please fill out one of the website forms outlined above or call 902 368-3673 to speak with our Charlottetown Sales Team, or 902 838-4775 to speak with our Montague Sales Team.
PARTS & SERVICE
As of May 25th our Charlottetown Service Department is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, closed on Saturdays. Our Montague Service Department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, closed on Saturdays.
While the public is advised to continue practicing social distancing, we encourage you to book necessary Service appointments by phone, email or via our website. We strive to respond to all website requests within one day of their arrival. The majority of our technicians are now back in the shop and we are maintaining a regular schedule of appointments.
We continue to offer free Pickup & Delivery, should you need us to remotely pick up or drop off your vehicle for Service during this time. Our staff continue to practice enhanced sanitization measures when servicing vehicles and have been instructed to follow social distancing protocol when serving customers.
To speak with a member of our Service Team please call 902 368-3673 in Charlottetown or 902 838-4775 in Montague.